Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How Pinteresting

Hello all!  I am going to start a new feature highlighting some of my favorite pins from Pinterest.  If you don't know what Pinterest is, check out this post.

Pinterest is pretty much my favorite online site.  I have gotten so many wonderful ideas and recipes and it's just plain fun.

Here are some faves:

Source: elisajoy.com via Melany on Pinterest

Such a pretty and simple hairstyle.  I want to try it.





Pinterest is also good for an occasional laugh.



I am dying to make these.  Any excuse to own a pair of ballet slippers :-)



Cauliflower pizza crust.  It's genius.  A friend of mine and I actually tried it Friday night and it was so good.  And today I tried my own rendition and came up with garlic rosemary brie cheesy bread.  I will be posting more about it later, because you really really MUST make some of this stuff.  A new favorite for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...