Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Photo a Day recap (Days 28 - 34)

Day 28
January 28
"Light"


Found this candle at Target on clearance after the holidays.  A few weeks later I actually lit it and discovered that it smelled like Anthropologie.  I wish I had bought more.  $25 Anthro candle vs $2.50 Target clearance - clearance wins.  Too bad I have not been able to find any more :-(

Day 29
January 29
"Inside your fridge"


I found these mason jars at Target and I love using them to hold soup.  They are great because they don't spill in my super cute lunchbox.

Day 30
January 30
"Nature"


My office plant is struggling so bad - so bad that I think it is dead.  I'm sorry little plant :-(

Day 31
January 31
"You again"


All my pictures of me lately have been taken using my camera phone and a mirror.  That's how the hipsters do it, right?

Day 32
February 1
"Fork"


I have decided to bust out the silver and use it - on a daily basis.  I don't want it all packed away waiting for a special occasion.  As Hallmark would say, "Life is a Special Occasion." 

Day 32
February 2
"Pattern"


I have a huge box of sewing patterns and an even bigger box of fabric ... I should sew more :-)

Day 34
February 3
"Something beginning with e"


Me and Karisse in the "elevator".  Karisse came over to watch "Pitch Perfect".  We looooooooooved it and we swooned over leading man Skylar Astin - so cute and then he sings ... excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor :-)

Here's a few favorite clips for you:



Good movie.  Netlfix might have to wait a little bit longer before they get it back :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...