Monday, January 14, 2013

Musical Monday - Tomorrow is a Chance to Start Over

It has been awhile since I have done a Musical Monday post.  In fact, I forgot that I even used to do Musical Monday posts.  And when I say that I used to do them, what I really mean is that I might have done it a couple of times :-)

Well, I thought that I would bring it back.

I recently discovered that Anthropologie has a station on Spotify.  They posted a New Year's playlist that I absolutely love.  In fact, I love it so much that I went and downloaded all the songs to put on my iPod, so now it is pretty much all that I have been listening to.

Do you remember the song that I posted in my Photo A Day recap last week.  That song was discovered on the Anthropologie New Year's playlist.

I wish that I could embed that playlist with you here, but I am not able to figure out how to post it from Spotify - sorry :-(  You can click the link HERE to reach the playlist.

But in the meantime, check out the video below for another song from the playlist that I am loving:



One morning as I was listening to it, the words began to sink in and brought tears to my eyes.  I have been needing a new start.  Sometimes life is just hard.  People may disappoint you, and you may disappoint yourself, but tomorrow is a new start.  I love that.

LYRICS: 

Lie down on your pillowIn the shadows, close your eyes Turn out the old lamplight and sing goodnight lullabyes 
You are another day older Soon you'll be through the dark Tomorrow is a chance to start over Start over again 
Like the setting sun dear As it lingers, falls to rust I'll see you in my dreams love, let the long day turn to dust 
You are another day older Soon you'll be through the dark Tomorrow is a chance to start over Start over again 
You are another day older Soon you'll be through the dark Tomorrow is a chance to start over You re-ignite the spark Tonight you can like here on my shoulder Soon you'll be through the dark Tomorrow is a chance to start over Start over again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...