Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Parking woes

Not everyone will entirely get this post.  But if you live or work in a big city, you will probably find yourself laughing along with me.

Today I sat in a coffee shop before work and giggled at the scene I saw taking place across the street.  There was a man who was looking very intently at a parking meter.  He then crossed and studied the other side of the parking meter.  Then he went and looked at the parking sign.  Then he went back and studied the meter again.  I really wish I had video.  It was really funny.  The whole scene was probably about 3 - 4 minutes of this guy looking at the parking meter and struggling with if he should actually park or not.  At one point, he got that pensive "Should I park here or will I get a ticket?" look on his face.  Then he got in his car and drove away - I guess he decided against it :-)

Parking in DC - reason number 215 why I don't drive to work.  I like the Metro :-)

Well, at least we don't have meters like the ones in the following video :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...