Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On the to do list

There are many things in life that I want to learn and master.

I love sewing and love fabric and would love to learn how to sew fabric into lovely quilted things.  Hence the reason for this blogpost.

The wonderful Rachel of Smile and Wave is giving away three spots in her new Modern Patchwork quilting e-course.

Oh how I am hoping to be able to win a spot.  Go check out the course here.

Looks really cool doesn't it :-)

You want to sign up don't you?

Hey while you are at it, you can sign me up too...unless I win.  Winning is cool :-)

1 comment:

  1. I wanna sign up tooooo. Maybe we will magically (because EVERYTHING is magical with Rachel and Elsie) win 2 of the 3 give-away spots. Let's pray. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...