Thursday, February 10, 2011

The coolest quilt ever!!!

I guess I am in a little bit of a quilting infatuation.  I had blogged here about a spot in a quilting online course that I wanted to win...and I didn't.

At least I am not sad alone.  My good friend and official quilter (she is in the finishing stages of her first quilt), Karisse, did not win either.  I wish that we were still roommates so that we could cry together.

So all that talk about quilting really is leading up to what I think is one of the coolest ideas on adoption fundraising ever!

It is the Push for Pita quilt project.  You can read about it here.

And I know that after reading about it, now you are dying to get a quilt square yourself, so now you should click here.

Think about it...this precious little girl is going to have this quilt with all of these names on it.  Many of these names belong to faces that she will never see but they mark people who love her and want to see her in a family that will provide for her and lavish her with so much love.  Now, don't you want to be one of those names.  It's only $5 and you will be helping to place a little girl in a loving home.

Ah, I just can't get over how much I adore this quilt idea.  I have decided to bank it for when I adopt a little girl with pigtails from China ... someday (it's been on my heart forEVER).

Also if you have some shopping that you need to do, check out the "Push for Pita" store here.

I know that there happens to be a certain someone who has a birthday coming on March 25.  That certain someone just happens to love 
These earrings

This adorable wreath

and this cute journal

Pretty pretty things at the Push for Pita store :-)  Go check it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...