Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My how time flies

A month? Really? A month? I can't believe that it has been over a month since I have blogged. Oh, I bet that everyone that reads my blog has been on the edge of their seat the whole time - all three of them :-)

Well, I figured that since so much time has passed that I should put something out there. Unfortunately I don't really know what to write about. Actually, that's probably a lie (sorry). I have tons that I could write about. I just don't know where to begin and find it all still a little bit overwhelming so I choose not to think. And please don't take that to mean that something is wrong (because it's not - smiley faces).

So there is my most recent update...life changing - I know. I will leave you with this one thought and a cute pick to go along with it: I have recently had a very odd obsession with realizing how cute sock monkeys are and how much I need one (ok, ok, WANT one). Hoping Santa will make a little delivery to my stocking this Christmas (hint hint to the mamacita)

2 comments:

  1. I wanna know what's changing! And I kinda think sock monkeys (and the monkey with the cymbals!!!) are kinda creepy and scary. I don't know why. I'm glad you think they're cute, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got caught up in the whole "sock monkey revival" last holiday season, and I'm trying like the dickens to find the dang socks!!! No regular sock will do - it has to be the REAL DEAL for my baby...so know that Santa's Elves are on the case.

    I loved the one I had as a kid, so nothing less for my own kid!

    And btw...earlier today I thought to myself (no lie) I need to check Mel's blog to see if she's posted up anything lately!!! (weird, huh??)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...