Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goodies!!!

I love getting fun packages and many who know me can probably attest to the fact that the smallest little gift makes my heart delightfully happy. A few weeks ago my friend Karisse and I did a little paper crafty stuff swap. She sent me a package and I got to send her one too. We took stuff out of our art journaling stash that we thought the other person would enjoy and packed it up to mail. Here is a pic of some of the goodies I got from Karisse:

I loved, loved, loved getting so many fun things. Papers, and ribbons, and fabric...oh my! I think that my favorite definitely has to be the "Charm City Cakes" stickers with the icing recipe from Evan ... oops I mean Duff (we like to tell Evan that he looks and acts like Duff from Ace of Cakes). So that was my first delightful package BUT there's more.

Yesterday I received another package from my mom and my grandmother and inside it was.....
BUTTONS...tons and tons of buttons. I loved the sound that they made as they came tinkling out of the package. I was like a kid at Christmas looking through my buttons and dreaming of all the things that I was going to do with them. I spent at least 30 minutes looking through them and pulling out all my favorite. And then I immediately put them to use by sewing some of them into my art journal.
That's just a little sneaky peek :) The full page will be posted on my Flickr.

So if you need to get rid of any fabric scraps, buttons, paper, or odds and ends just let me know. I can give what may appear to be junk (well very small junk that is) a good home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...