Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ahhh, summer

Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Can I just say how excited I am about warmer weather. The smell of sunscreen and a Nalgene full of water and mint leaves bring delight to my heart. I have been making sweet tea and today I tried out some chicken salad ... ah, the taste of summer. In a few weeks I shall make some salsa which will bring much top off a culinary summer for me. I hope that I will be able to make my way to a beach soon because for me the summer is just not complete without some sand and waves. I really do love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...