Monday, June 7, 2010

Coming soon - Fair trade Fridays

If you know me at all, you know that I am very passionate about issues of social injustice. Seeing people set free from modern day slavery is a cause that I want to give my life to. Today I decided that I would start with dedicating a little portion of my blog to highlighting organizations and businesses that offer the opportunity for us to buy fair trade products. Most of these organizations will be those who are helping women escape prostitution by giving them a means of making income through creating jewelry, purses, etc. to be sold. This will be the highlight of these Fair Trade Fridays, because it is something that I just love, love, love. So stay tuned. Fair Trade Fridays will be coming soon...very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...