Saturday, April 24, 2010

My newest hobby




Ok, this is where I tell you about my new craze. I am absolutely hooked on art journaling. There are so many cool books and I want them all. I recently got "Journal Spilling" and now I want to spend every moment of my day playing with papers, fabric, paint, pastels (and all things artsy). I am also taking a class called Tell Your Story:

Basically, I am busting at the seams to create to the point that it is affecting my sleep. Ah, I just have to make things. I fact, I think that I am going to go and make something right now. Just had to share my excitement with the one or two of you that might be reading this ;)

3 comments:

  1. Um. I didn't know they had BOOKS about art journaling. oh no. I may need to go get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful. There are lots and they are all cool. I recommend checking out Journal Spilling, Journal Revolution, and Art Journals and Creative Healing. You will be even more addicted than you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds very dangerous for me, as well... and I like danger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...