Friday, August 5, 2011

Tastes so good

Today I made a Lentil and Goat Cheese salad from the "Too Hot in the Kitchen" cookbook that I am giving away HERE.


I actually stopped eating meat a few months ago, which I guess makes me a vegetarian, but let it be know that I still eat seafood.  This sister is not ready to give up her salmon.

I made this dietary decision when I found that meat just makes me feel not so good.  However, being that I don't care for beans, the vegetarian lifestyle can be a bit challenging.  But I do love some lentils so I was so excited to see a lentil salad recipe in Holly's cookbook.  And it includes goat cheese.  I love goat cheese!!  It is by far my favorite cheese.

This particular recipe is super easy and filled with nutritional goodness.  It just cooking some lentils, chopping up some veggies, and mixing up a dressing.


Such pretty colorful veggies


Bring on the goat cheese.  I did mention that I love goat cheese, right.


All mixed up


This dish is so good and I love that it is served cold, which means that I can make up a batch and keep it in the fridge for lunch.  One of the things that I love about this is that it has mint in it which gives it a very fresh summer taste.  It's so good.

For this recipe and other delish dishes pick up a copy of "Too Hot in the Kitchen" - or you could just enter the giveaway that I am having for a FREE copy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...