Monday, August 29, 2011

Remember this?

Today I took a trip to the library to return some books and pick up a new fictional read.  I found this:


*Gasp*

Do you remember the Sweet Valley series?  I LOVED it when I was younger.

I have memories sitting in the back of my grandparent's car on the way to dinner reading these:



And then Elizabeth and Jessica grew up and went to High School:


This one stressed me out and I am pretty sure it made me cry a little too:



Then we were given a little glimpse into their family tree through the Sweet Valley Saga.  I loved them!!  They were my favorite:



I totally happened upon the newest Sweet Valley book in the library today and it brought so much excitement.  Not gonna lie, I am really looking forward to reading how Francine Pascal transforms Elizabeth and Jessica into an adult novel.  These twins were such a part of my childhood and made reading so much fun.

Hmmm, I wonder what "The Babysitter's Club" - 10 years later would look like :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...