Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pop goes the cupcake

Among the wonderful things that I have found on Pinterest, is a love for cake pops.  Not that I have ever had a cake pop, but they just look so cute.



I then had to do more research on how to make them ... and then I found this book on Amazon:

It's by the gal who writes the Bakerella blog.  She was also kind enough to post an Amazon video explaining how to make cake pops.  

I have decided that:
A.  I must go check out this book (and try to refrain from purchasing it)
B.  I need to make a trip to the store for some lollipop sticks because...
C.  ...I MUST make some cake pops very very soon :-)

P.S. - I am 5 posts away from my 100th post and there is a giveaway in the making.  Keep checking back :-)  It's going to be good.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing cupcake ideas! An water melon shape cupcake! I love bakers who has creative ideas to innovate cupcake in different level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Hello Kitty - boy does that bring back memories. Remember going to the mall and spending, what seemed like hours to me, in the HELLO KITTY store?

    Aahhhhh...memories.....LYT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...