Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Have Accepted the 30 Day Challenge :-)

I recently became part of an art journaling 30 day challenge.  It is being hosted by Janel at Run With Scissors.


Photobucket


I have a goal to art journal every day and then post on my Flickr, so there should be daily updates there.

But I also thought that I would share my journal pages here every Saturday until the challenge is done.

Here is what I have done so far:

Prompt one: make an introduction page


Prompt 2 - List some goals for the 30 day challenge


Prompt 3 - List things that you want to do in June


I really like how this last one turned out sort of looking like a beach ball - which not my original intention, but I really like it.

So for those who have been curious about what art journaling is, now you get a little glimpse into my art journal - and you will learn that it does not take an artist to art journal :-)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...