Friday, May 13, 2011

Freedom Friday and crafting hope

I saw the following video on the CNN Freedom Project blog for today.  Ahhhh!!!  It warms my heart to see children learning and "joining the fight".



You can read the entire blogpost here.

And a little something else.  I found this book in the bookstore today.


I love love love it!!!  It combines 2 things that I am very passionate about (making things and making a difference) into 144 pages of projects that bring smiles to others in need.  There is even a sock monkey project that benefits Operation Sock Monkey.  If you read my post here, you know how much I love sock monkeys.

Bananas thinks that you should definitely check it out:


He wants others to be as happy as I was when I received him :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool!

    The sock monkey is adorable, too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to start crafting again!!!! Love your enthusiasm :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...