Friday, April 1, 2011

Freedom Friday - The CNN Freedom Project



Major news broadcasting Network, CNN, has launched a blog aimed at raising awareness on issues of modern day slavery.  If you are a Facebook friend of mine, you have probably seen me post some videos and stories from this site.

When I first heard about this site being launched by CNN, I was so encouraged to see a major news broadcasting station take the reigns and use their sources to raise awareness.  If you are a blog reader, I highly encourage you to add this blog to the list of those that you read on a regular basis.  I have found it to be a good source of information, especially for videos.  I even used some of the videos at the most recent Human Trafficking Awareness and Prayer group at my church.

Access the CNN Freedom Project blog site by clicking here.

And here is a video from the blog that I found interesting.  It is a story on a TV show being aired in Israel that deals with issues of human trafficking.  This show is entering its second season and the rights have been sold for an American adaptation.  What do you think about the idea of having a TV show that covers these issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...