Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall favorites

I love fall, like REALLY love fall. I love summer too and rave about it, but fall is definitely my favorite and here are just a few reasons why:

FOOTBALL (Roll Tide!)

Pumpkin Spice Latte (I love it!!)


The changing leaves and cool crisp weather...ahhh


The fact that as fall comes, I just feel the urge to make something. Creative juices flow.

Speaking of making things: carving a Jack - o - lantern and roasting the seeds (yum!)


Bring on the fall!!!

3 comments:

  1. my new fall-fav is the outdoor fire pit we bought last year - can't wait to snuggle up on back patio with a nice fire going...loveyatons...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey melany - we do a yearly pumpkin party so you can carve with us! :) - ... so glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie...that makes me so excited. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...