Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm going crazy

Happy Friday! I know that for me this has been a very T.G.I.F. kind of day. It just feels like Friday. I like it.

So, can I write (once again) about all the creative urges being sparked within me? Cause that's what I am going to do.

I am really starting to feel a little bit crazy. I see all these things that I want to try and think that I can do. I desire to be a painter / drawer / sewer / quilter / applique-er (is that even a word) / scrapbooker / jewelry designer / knitter / crocheter / embroiderer / art journaler / photographer / web designer / blogging extraordinaire.

I want to know how to use watercolor, oil pastel, soft pastel, acrylics, colored pencils, mod podge, my sewing machine, my jewelry tools, beads, my computer, fabric, thread, magazines, (and other sundry items) to make beautiful things. I just want to be able to do all these things well. That's not asking too much is it? Do you see why I am going crazy?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...