Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cheers to summer!

Hello Summer!!!!

Summer has officially arrived.  Yesterday, I celebrated by making a batch of lemonade.

I found a recipe on Pinterest.

When you need a recipe - search Pinterest.
When you need inspiration - search Pinterest.
When you want to know the natural method to do anything - search Pinterest.
When you want to know how to style your new top - search Pinterest.
When you need ideas for how to decorate a room - search Pinterest.

Pinterest - it's the new Google.  (More on Pinterest HERE)

Lemonade recipe pin:



I cut the recipe in half so that it would fit in my boring 2 quart pitcher:


Boo - boring pitcher.  It makes me want a pretty, round, glass pitcher.  Maybe something clear with a little splash of color.  Hmmm, maybe something like this:



Well, at least I got to drink out of a cute glass:


And some cute straws would just make it perfection:

Source: etsy.com via Melany on Pinterest


Cheers to a wonderful summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...