Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I feel a drastic change coming :-)

I decided to cut off all my hair to donate to Lock of Love.

This will be my 3rd time donating my hair and Locks of Love have upped the required length for donation since the last time I did it.  10 inches when I am used to cutting off 8.  Eek!!!

Here are some styles that I am looking at.  Feel free to comment :-)






Another view



Feeling like my hair might not be thick enough for this one :-(






Will have to go a little bit shorter on this one.  My hair will need to be cut up to my lower lip.  Eek!




So nervous about this cut.  But I just keep telling myself.  I will not have to use as much shampoo and conditioner :-)  It will grow back.  It will help someone else.  And it will be good to feel the hurt of the drastic change just a little bit.  I really just want to do something completely selfless and look forward to blessing a little girl or boy fighting cancer.

1 comment:

  1. my fav is the Jessica Alba, but since you already have bangs, you'll probably need to go with the last one.

    You realize you could go BALD and still be the beauty that God created you to be!

    LYT...mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...