Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Going to Thailand

I want to go Thailand. Like really, really, REALLY want to go to Thailand. And by "want to go" what I really mean is that the longing is so strong that it can only be from God. And when I say "want to go" I also mean, WILL go. I will go to Thailand.

I am moving forward in trying to plan a trip to Thailand in August. With each step that I take, I am absolutely prepared and ready for doors to open ... and close. If God decides to pull the plug on this little venture of mine, I am totally ok with that. But I do know that this trip will happen someday.

This particular trip is not the grand move into another country. What I am anticipating for this journey is a two week trip seeking out where God is moving. I want to meet and connect with people who are using creative methods to help exploited women and children. An example of the kind of ministries that I am looking to check out are those like Night Light International. You can check out their website by clicking here. Projects like these get me really excited because they appeal to my heart and passion regarding the issue of the exploitation of women as well as touching my inner creative side. Projects like these are something that I could really see myself getting involved with.

I want to go to Thailand...I mean will go to Thailand. Maybe in August. Maybe further down the line. But someday...you can bet on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...