Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Under construction

I got a new book today...one that will help me navigate through Photoshop Elements and be able to achieve what has been held in my mind. I see so many blogs that just look so cute and think to myself, "Surely I can do that too." Well, the time has come. I may not have an SLR camera and major graphic designing skills, but I do have quite an active imagination. So now I will let the imagination take flight in a form of digital art.

Expect to see some major overhauls on this blog in the future. I'm not going to say that it is the very near future, because there are definitely lots of projects I am putting on my plate. However, I am really looking forward to expanding and getting in the habit of sharing more. I could just explode with excitement.

Oh, and if anyone has any good resources for writing coding for blogs and all that technical stuff, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...